Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Remember this?


Before and after.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Meg said...

Fun!!

Johnson Fam said...

Love this! Such a great idea. That dress is so stunning...almost as much as little Gabe.

Breanne said...

Love this. Look how pretty your arms & figure look too! - no surprise :) ... How is life with 3 kids? Is Gabe colicy like the girls? How are you doing? I'm sure you don't have time, but if you ever do, shoot me an email. I'd love to hear how it's all going having three. ... Hope you're well!

Denise said...

oh, he is so beautiful! He looks great. Congrats!

Kellie said...

Rachel!!! What cute babies you have! Your oldest looks just like you! This is a really cute idea, love the before and after. Glad he made it here safely!

tiare said...

He is super handsome! And what I can see of you looks FABULOUS! Congrats to you!