Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Overdue . . .

and I'm not talking about library books.

5 comments:

Heather said...

lame - I am so sorry about that - eat lots of good quality popsicles to make the waiting go easier.

Dave and Rashelle said...

Oh I am sure that is frustrating...I wouldn't know, but I could only imagine! Hopefully won't be too much longer! Best of luck. Can't wait to see the little guy! -Rashelle

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Yes, but sometimes we have to wait for some of the best things in life! We are to the daily blog check...can't wait to hear that he is here safe and sound. Relax and enjoy those girlies!

Melissa Ann Browning said...

I know the waiting must be killing you! Were you late with the girls? Enjoy the peace in the meanwhile! Love to you and your uterus :) xo, M

lisa h. said...

goodluck!!! hopefully by now you are no longer due!!