Monday, March 14, 2011

We're Back!

So, we're back in the frozen tundra.

But we did have a lovely time visiting the warmer areas of the U.S.A.

Lots of fun and firsts.

Did a little horseback riding:



Visited Vegas for a night.

Went fishing with Grandpa in southern UT:



Taught B how to ski in the Rockies--firsts for both me (teaching) and her. Oma helped us get her up and down the ski lifts/hills.



Also first ice skating for B with soon to be uncle Doug, aunt Tressa, and grandpa O.


More later.

Since it's still soup season, here's a DELICIOUS twist on tomato soup that Jessica cooked up for me when I stayed with her for a night. Try it out! Add some bread and it's a meal.

Oh yeah, and pray for B since she will go under the knife again tomorrow for her eyes and ears. This is her 3rd in 3 years. Hopefully I can make posting a weekly happening now that we're back.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Welcome back! lots of exciting goings one. Esp. for Tressa . . .

I'll have to try the tomato soup!

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

So glad you had a nice break from the frozen tundra!! Looks like lots of fun was had--way to go on the skiing B! Hope all goes well for surgery--we will be thinking about you guys.

Breanne said...

I just read this. How did that go for Bella today? ... well I hope. 3 in 3 years is a lot - for you & Eric too.

....
I'm so lucky you were here! I wish I could still see you more often. Someday we'll all get together again :)

Hopefully the weather doesn't take to long to warm back up for you!

Hope all is well!
(oh, and I got your text message the other day - that is exciting!!!)