Sunday, November 29, 2009

Update

Well, Thanksgiving here was none too eventful. Eric worked all day and night and slept the next day. And then he went back and worked again all weekend. So that was really fun. ;D


My saving grace was that some people invited me to their Thanksgiving dinner and all I had to do was do drinks . . . for 30 something. Luckily, being Mormon, no alcohol is involved in "drinks" so that helped me budget wise. I made a delicious banana citrus crush type drink where you add 7 up. It resembles a daiquiri. Plus I brought the usual 2 liters and water with lemon graced the tables. I was highly complimented on it and consider it a success!

Although I was unsuccessful in remembering to take pictures til after the festivities had ended.

On another note--check out those thighs! I think Sierra's thighs definitely beat out the turkey ones we feasted on. Lucky girl, she got those from me. :)


Also, we brought out our bouncer seat for the girls' dolls to pretend. But Sierra fully claims it (maybe she has newborn memories of the countless hours she slept/spent here as it was the only thing that soothed her colic). She just climbs her little hiney on up there and is as happy as anything.

Bella, on the other hand, decided to take a little nap here before Thanksgiving dinner. She was so excited and kept asking me when we were going and got all ready in this cute dress and leggings. But as you see, sleep got the best of her watchful waiting. I felt so bad for her but had to take a picture and then helped her move!

And here's one more just cause I can't get enough of those thighs that are all covered up (usually) this winter!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Miss you and your girls! Sorry about the husbandless Thanksgiving.

Dave and Rashelle said...

Awesome pictures...Your girls are so cute...must of gotten that from you too!! We can't wait to see you all at Christmas!