![]() |
| Christmas 2008 |
Sorry for the long no-posting time. Guess that's what happens when I jinxed myself by saying S wasn't crying anymore at night. Wrong. My in-laws can attest to that. I think my father-in-law was a little disappointed that we had to watch all the bowl games on mute so we could at least read the captions over the screaming baby.
So far as free time is concerned . . . still working on that.
Happy New Year! (those pictures will come later)

5 comments:
You need a comment. Of course I have nothing to say, but that I might be using the "mental breakdown" term myself every once in a while. Good one.
I love all the pictures of your beautiful family. Sorry S is screaming every night still. At least there's no rash (knock on wood) right? I remember, or rather I've blocked out how hard it is at first with a 2 year old and a newborn, but when there is a four year old and a two year old, suddenly it is a TON easier than just a two year old. Hang in there.
Oh the crying jags are the worst but your pictures are so cute. It gets so much easier.
Oh Rachel - the pictures are WONDERFUL! Little S is adorable, and what a big girl B is now! So pretty - she looks like her mama :) I can't believe you ventured out to Wildlights with the new baby - you're my hero! So sorry to hear about the crying jags at night... you must be completely sleep -deprived. I hope it's gotten better! I think of you often - hopefully we'll talk one day soon! xo, melissa
Loved all the photos as well. That lucky S and all her hair!! Hope the crying is getting better. It was good to chat and catch up. Glad you had a fun time with family!
Post a Comment