So, I decided that since it's pretty much been below freezing since Thanksgiving, if I'm wanting a break from the cold I better be proactive. Luckily for me, my inlaws live in a sunny place in southern Utah. Yay!
And, what do you know, but there was a direct flight to Las Vegas that I caught (hallelujiah!). Which made traveling with two little girlies much easier for their tired mom (aka me).
So, thanks for the hospitality Ron and Sonja. I have been SOOOOOOOOO enjoying the SUNSHINE. I've gone out on walks, runs, boats, etc. as much as possible soaking up the 60 + degree weather. In short sleeves?!! That would never fly in MN.
Thus, dear readers, I will blog more later when I'm not so busy enjoying the gorgeous outdoors and watching the Olympics at night! Until then, "stay warm"--a common saying in the parts I come from. ;)
3 comments:
YAY, enjoy the sunshine and family!
it is nice, isn't it!
So wish I was enjoying that sunshine with you. Northern Ohio isn't much better than your lovely state. I think Cleveland (from which we're 20 minutes south) was rated teh top worst weather city in the US. Go figure!
Post a Comment