Eric took our only snow shovel with him to work because he had to dig the car out 3 times on his way there. Yesterday, Walmart was out of folding shovels for the car. Guess I should have gone to another store.
And last night we put 3M window film up to help combat the below freezing temperatures. It is a perfectionist task.
And of course it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
As a health update, S is much better thanks to Amoxicillin except for the perpetual runny nose. B is now on a Zpack for a sinus infection and bronchitis. And I'm over the flu but feel bronchitis coming on. So we're doing better. :)
And here's S's one year stats I omitted last post: 22 lbs and 30 inches. She's only gained 1 lb in 3 months, something I'm not used to with her above average sister. Hence, S is still wearing 18 month size (she even fits in some 12 month stuff). She needs lots of cozy warm clothes in 18 month size if you're in the buying mood. And Bella could use cozy 5T winter clothes. ;)
Salutations from up North!
Lynnsey, glad you're in Guam now?
1 comment:
Freezing!!! The blizzard is apparently on its way. We got a little snow last night but we won't break 32 degrees until Sunday. I definitely need to move south. Hope all is well with Christmas stuff. I do like this time of year. Very fun to decorate the house, tree, etc. Now I just got to make my bowl picks.
Post a Comment