Sunday, June 28, 2009

Kid pics

So . . . there ARE (suprisingly enough) philosophical thoughts and fleeting witty things floating through my head every day. But since it is 11 pm and my kids are STILL getting up at 6:30 am !!! AHHH!!
I am going to bed.
So here are just a few cheesy kid pictures . . .


And maybe one of those "other" posts will be next.



Here's the cheeser with wanna be princess Leia pigtails:



And here's my brilliant friend Julia who came strolling through
Columbus on her way to Maine. Random. But totally fun.
We were laughing so hard telling old stories.
Funny that we also have mutual friends in the Haws.
Here are Julia and little Ben Haws.
You're welcome to Minnesota anytime!



And of course a bathtub picture: Naked babies are SOOO cute!


Yes. That is a bumbo in the bathtub. And no--it is not an approved flotation device. But ya know--I need to multi-task on these call nights.
So give me a break!


And of course check out the eye makeup B is sporting these days.
Especially since she's my one and only gal pal lately.



That's all folks!


p.s. a little lonely up here in the frozen tundra. ;)
Any comments would be appreciated.
Pretty pleeeeease ? ! ?

8 comments:

Nate said...

Good to see that you can all still smile about everything! Good luck with everything!

Noelle said...

The bumbo in the bath is a good idea! I am looking for a bumbo at garage sales this summer. :)

Mike and Erin Hale said...

Do you guys live in Minneapolis?
What specialty is Eric in?

Melissa Ann Browning said...

Ahhh, honey! First, let me say that it is NOT surprising at all that you have MANY philosophical & witty things floating through your head - and I look forward to hearing all of them someday! Second - great pictures! Love the Princess Leigha ponytails on Bella (a very good look for her) and also the bath pic is classic! Lastly (but not leastly) I'm SO sorry to hear that you're feeling a little isolated :( . You're thought of every day in these hereabout parts - and I KNOW that it's only a matter of time until you're calendar is full of lunchdates & playdates & basketball games & swim lessons. You ARE amazing, and it's only a matter of time before everyone realizes that :). I love you, am sending you lots of joyful thoughts, and will email later today! Chin up :)

Steph said...

Nice. How come you haven't used any Minnesota phrases yet? I am waiting for you to fall right into the lingo. Glad to hear you are doing well. Hope you were able to get a YMCA membership.

kiki comin said...

hey girl...i am soooo feeling your pain of isolation! i hear it gets better..(hopefully soon!) luckily i have all of these blogs so i don't feel so alone!:) love ya..and hope things are good.:) oh yeah..your family pics are so cute on karas photo blog.

Unknown said...

I totally put the Bumbo in the tub too! I wanna see house pictures!

Sally said...

Are these mutual Haws friends related to the Haws family near Dallas by chance?? I love this small world we live in :D